We’re looking for the best talent to join our team of innovators.
Chatter Research is a fast growing SaaS startup. Venture backed out of Silicon Valley and Canada, Chatter helps Fortune 5000 companies re-imagine how they engage with consumers to measure customer experience. With a focus on retail and hospitality, our AI conversations over SMS and voice assistant capture 10,000 data points every day. Chatter Research is based in downtown Toronto and led by a team of experienced technology executives.
The Problem to solve
- Free Text Classification and Sentiment on survey responses
- Sentiment is context/ classification specific
- Multiple classifications per response
- Open ended Ontology
- Large Data Set is growing quickly
- Varied customer domains (retail, service, hospitality, banking) – these will need to be scaled in the future.
The Role / Responsibilities
Propose and evolve neural net models to tackle the problem;
Train and validate models;
Manage Ontology and Perform QC:
– especially keeping the data set balanced; and
– identifying faults in data set / ontology.
- Machine Learning Frameworks ( Keras, Tensorflow, nltk)
- Natural Language Processing
- Deep Neral Networks
- Strong Data Analytics Skills
Nice to Have
Software Engineering (Python)
This role will be remunerated with a competitive compensation package including equity.
Interested? Please send your CV to email@example.com