Who is Chatter Research?
Chatter Research is a Toronto based startup that is building the world’s first customer feedback machine learning algorithm. We want Fortune 500 retailers, restaurants, and service providers to hear more from their customers – faster and at scale. On the consumer side, our solution provides engaging, 2-3 minute conversational surveys over text message. At the same time, our clients experience a real-time data insights engine, which analyzes their customer feedback in real time.
What is a Data Intern?
As our data intern, you will assist our dynamic product team in building our customer feedback AI. We are looking for bright individuals who are interested in learning about emerging technologies, data analysis, and startups. You will work with us at our Yonge and Dundas office in the DMZ – the third largest startup incubator in the world
What You Will Do
Our data intern will be responsible for assisting our CTO, Head of Research, and Research Analyst in categorizing the topics of conversation mentioned in our conversational surveys. By doing so, you will assist our machine learning efforts by helping us build our algorithm.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel.
- Background in data analysis is recommended.
- Pursuing or completed an undergraduate degree.
- Excellent communication skills, ability to effectively relay ideas and recommendations
- Passion and drive to contribute in a dynamic startup environment. We want people that want to be part of a fun, energetic culture.
Ready to Join?
Fantastic! Send your CV to email@example.com