Full Stack Rails Developer
The Full Stack Rails Developer will be Chatter Research’s lead developer. Reporting to the CTO, you will have:
- A degree in Computer Science or equivalent hacking experience (Ruby on Rails, Coffeescript, Angularjs, PostgresQL), understanding of algorithms, data structures, design patterns and persistence technologies.
- Experience with Google Charts and HighCharts
- Experience building visually delightful responsive web applications and translating mock-ups into a site that provides the best UX possible.
- Test driven development experience or willingness to embrace.
- Passion and drive to contribute in a dynamic startup environment. We want people that want to be part of a fun, energetic culture.
A Little About You
- You enjoy a fair bit of autonomy in how you work.
- You want to have your skills celebrated as we roll out great product.
- You want your work to be meaningful and impactful.
- You are looking for a competitive salary and you want to participate in the company’s success through stock options.
Ready to Join?
Fantastic! Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org