Who is Chatter Research?
Chatter Research is a Toronto based startup that is building the world’s first customer feedback machine learning algorithm. We want Fortune 500 retailers, restaurants, and service providers to hear more from their customers – faster and at scale. On the consumer side, our solution provides engaging, 2-3 minute conversational surveys over text message. At the same time, our clients experience a real-time data insights engine, which analyzes their customer feedback in real time.
What is a Research Analyst?
As our Research Analyst, you will assist our Head of Research in survey design, data manipulation, and analysis. From our conversational survey data, will learn to develop actionable insights for our Fortune 500 clients and create compelling presentations to improve their operations. We are looking for bright, positive individuals who are excited, willing to learn, and ready to get their hands dirty. You will work with us at our Yonge and Dundas office in the DMZ – the number one startup incubator in the world.
What You Will Do
Work closely with the head of research to help with client deliverables, in a fast-paced startup environment. You have a natural curiosity for:
- Designing surveys
- Cleaning up and manipulating data
- Data analysis and problem-solving
- Data visualization
- Developing actionable insights
- Excel, Tableau, SQL, SAS, SPSS, Powerpoint
- Experience in Excel, Tableau, SQL, SAS, SPSS, Powerpoint.
- Pursuing or completed an undergraduate degree or college equivalent.
- Excellent communication skills, ability to effectively relay ideas and recommendations
- Passion and drive to contribute in a dynamic startup environment. We want people that want to be part of a fun, energetic culture.
- Positive attitude
- Strong willingness to learn
- Enjoys the occasional Redbull or equivalent
Ready to Join?
Fantastic! Send your CV to email@example.com