Reporting to the CTO, the UX/UI Designer will lead the user experience and design of the Chatter Research product. As an experienced designer with an eye for the visually delightful you will continuously evolve our product experience to deliver the greatest benefit for our customers.
- Create delightful user experiences for all products and platforms.
- Communicate the UX vision for products and ensuring projects get carried out in alignment to this.
- Collaborate with fellow team members in the entire software development process to propose valuable product workflows for customers. This includes understanding business and customer drivers within our products and distinct user bases.
- Develop high level and/or detailed storyboards, mockups, personas, conceptual designs, and prototypes to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas.
- Design and review interfaces, workflows, and dialogs for future and current platforms and features using a consultative, and agile approach.
- Conduct user research and usability testing where appropriate, to validate solutions and ensure customer satisfaction.
- The occasional marketing copy.
A Little About You
- You enjoy a fair bit of autonomy in how you work.
- You want to have your skills celebrated as we roll out great product.
- You want your work to be meaningful and impactful.
- You are looking for a competitive salary and you want to participate in the company’s success through stock options.
- 2+ years of UX experience
- 2+ years experience working in an agile development team
- Proficient in Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
- Familiarity with UX/UI prototyping tools such as Balsamiq or Invision
- Familiarity with agile project management tools such as Atlassian JIRA and Confluence
- Demonstrable ability to work within constraints – technical, business, time or other
- Excellent communication skills, ability to effectively relay ideas and recommendations
- Passion and drive to contribute in a dynamic startup environment. We want people that want to be part of a fun, energetic culture.
Ready to Join?
Fantastic! Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org