VP of Sales
To lead the charge on US sales to enterprise retail and hospitality companies. Combining our company momentum with your tenacity for landing business we will build the most successful real-time customer feedback company in the US & Canada.
- Serve as the leader in new business development and strategic partnerships in the US
- Identify, contact, pitch and land mid to large size retail and hospitality enterprise customers
- Proposal writing and follow-up
- Negotiation and product pricing
- Solicit feedback to refine sales direction, product offering and pitches
- Upkeep of all ongoing sales activities in CRM, reporting to the CEO
- Work collaboratively with marketing team to ensure marketing activities are aligned with sales priorities
A Little About You
- You’re driven, and ready to have ownership in your success.
- You proudly stand behind your track record of delivering on your goals.
- You think like an entrepreneur, taking the initiative to develop solutions to grow sales and overcome challenges.
- Experience selling into marketing, store operations and / or consumer insights teams at retail and hospitality companies in the US.
- 5+ years’ experience in sales/business development.
- Experience selling SaaS or Enterprise Software.
- Proven track record of delivering on sales targets and developing new business.
- Strong interpersonal, writing, negotiation, organizational and communication skills.
- Passionate about sales/business results, with a strong sense of accountability, metrics and ownership.
- Must be articulate, have excellent presentation skills selling to VP (or higher) executives in a boardroom setting.
Ready to Join?
Fantastic! Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org